Toshari Lodge is situated only 25 kilometers from one of Namibia`s major attractions, the Etosha National Park and right next to the main road between the town of Outjo and Okaukuejo.
Nestled on an outcrop of dolomite rocks, under a forest of Mopane and white Seringa trees, you will find the ideal homely atmosphere to relax in tranquility.
The sparkling pool will refresh you after a long day on the road. We offer game drives to the Etosha National Park for a maximum of 30 guests on request.
Our Restaurant offers wholesome Namibian cuisine as a 4 course menu that vary daily. Meals are complimented with herbs from the garden and fresh home baked bread. Our selection of fine Cape wines will supplement your meal at affordable prices.
We are blessed with an abundance of bird life, stunning sunsets and starry nights.
The Lodge offers:
- 28 Standard rooms - each with two double beds, air-condition and mosquito nets
- 3 Family rooms - each with 1 double bed and 3 single beds, air-condition and mosquito nets
- 4 Luxury rooms - 2 with 1 King-size bed, 2 with 2 ¾-size beds mini & coffee bar, air-condition and mosquito net.
We also have 3 campsites each with its own ablution facility, hot and cold water, 220v power point and a braai place with wood we supply. All of this under beautiful mopanie trees on a lovely green lawn.
Toshari Lodge Activities:
Come and enjoy yourself in our beautiful garden with inviting areas to
sit and relax.
We also have the following available:
- Fully stocked bar with excellent wine list
- Chess table and checkers table for two
- Ice cold pure juice drink on arrival with refreshing wet cloths for the dust
- Game drive vehicle available for game drives into Etosha.
- Walking trails (1km/4km)
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Beautiful terrace leading to and from the restaurant area.
Toshari Lodge Map: