The Schuetzenhaus Guesthouse
, established in 1907, is the oldest German Club in Southern Africa. It was privatized after 98 years and is now a prestigious Guest House in Keetmanshoop.
It is situated in the Pastorie Street and its tranquil surroundings are a true resting place for the weary traveler. It is the ideal base station for guests wishing to explore the Mesosaurus fossil trail, Quiver tree forest,Fish river canyon, Giant`s playground and other tourist attractions in and around Keetmanshoop. Here you can re-live the good old times.
It boasts a selection of 20 rooms from which to choose, an a la carte restaurant, private bar, and barbecue facilities for the self-catering guest.
Accommodation at Schuetzenhaus Guesthouse:
- 11 luxury double rooms with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- 2 luxury family rooms with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- 1 luxury twin room with wheel chair facilities
- 3 luxury self catering flats with en-suite bathroom
- 3 Tour guide rooms with shared bathroom
The following facilities are also available:
- Barbeque facilities
- Private Bar
- A la carte Restaurant
- Lunches for groups on request
We cater for conferences of small and medium sized groups, offering accommodation and meals in various venues.
The magnificent modern styled Quiver Inn Guesthouse welcomes you to the heart of the south of Namibia. Situated in the centre of Keetmanshoop. Spacious, air conditioning, free wi-fi accommodation, a real masterpiece.